React Front-End Developer
About the Role
Legalesign is software-as-a-service specialising in electronic signature tech for businesses. Used by companies large and small, Legalesign is a busy and growing company with opportunities to take on varied tasks and new challenges daily.
We are based in Cambridge, a town with a rich cultural events programme and a thriving tech community. Cambridge is a beautiful and fun place to live and work, and less than an hour from London on the train.
React frontend developer
We are hiring skilled frontend React developers. If you love to code, get in touch. Salary dependent on experience.
We are currently actively hiring for a senior react developer.
• Interpret graphical wireframes, translating them into pixel perfect, responsive web pages
• Write maintainable and tested code committing to accessibility, web standards and usability
• Regularly attend and contribute to sprint planning and workshops
• Analyse site and page speed and provide performance and optimisation solutions.
• Be proactive in highlighting improvements to operations
• Any other reasonable tasks as requested by Legalesign
• 2+ years commercial experience
• Experience with web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
• Experience using TailwindCSS or similar libraries
• Experience with React
• AWS experience
• Understanding of UX and UI principles
• Work well independently and in a tight-knit team
• Version control (Git & AWS CodeCommit)
• Manage workload and priorities
• Good understanding of SEO best practice and principles.
• Exposure and knowledge of Python and Django
• Experience using REST/GraphQL APIs
• Exposure and knowledge of SQL/NOSQL databases (MySQL/DynamoDB)
• Experience using Jira
• HTML email development
• Writing and maintaining documentation