Legalesign is software-as-a-service specialising in electronic signature tech for businesses. Used by companies large and small, Legalesign is a busy and growing company with opportunities to take on varied tasks and new challenges daily.
We are based in Cambridge, a town with a rich cultural events programme and a thriving tech community. Cambridge is a beautiful and fun place to live and work, and less than an hour from London on the train.
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
• Sprint planning and workshops
• Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
• Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• Ensuring that systems are safe and protected against cybersecurity threats
• 2-4 years commercial experience
• Understanding of React and NPM
• Knowledge of the JEST framework
• Comprehend principles of quality assurance
• Work well independently and in a tight-knit team
• Understand version control (Git) and continuous integration/deployment
• Manage workload and priorities
• Experience using REST or GraphQL APIs
• Experience using Amazon Web Services
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases
• Experience using Jira or similar project management tools
• Writing and maintaining documentation
• Positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Trustworthy and honest
• Enthusiastic with interest in technology
• Communicates well with a team
The candidate must ensure that customer data is kept secure and that Legalesign complies with the company ISO27001 security standard and Data Protection Legislation. Legalesign will supply security and information protection training. The candidate will support activities required to ensure the best customer experience possible.
Salary dependent on experience.
Contact us with your CV and a cover note to apply.